Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tomorrow's Project....Radiator Cover

This radiator cover is in our living room. We have lived here 20 years...and yes, it has had those holes all that time. Time to wrap up some of the stuff on the original to-do list. Tomorrow I'm planning on sanding and priming this cover and the window sash in this pic. Someone antiqued the window sashes and it is peeling. I will be painting it an antique white. We painted some of the upstairs sashes white and left the trim natural and it looks nice. I'll also be taking that broken mesh out and investigating what kind of material to use to replace it.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are going to FINISH projects on a to do list? WHAT? That never happens with ME! Good luck!

pedalpower said...

LOL....well remember, this is the original to do list from when we moved in-20 years ago!

Peggy said...

Your post gives me hope that someday we'll finish some of our projects as well. LOL I can't wait to see the finished projects.

Diane Fay (littlealma) said...

Good luck with that radiator cover! And thanks SO much for stopping bye my blog and commenting too yet! (oops, that is my Dutchness, the too yet!)

Anyway - yes, I will certainly have to try and remember (remind me again in the spring okay???) to invite you to the garden walk!

Say, I am wondering if I shouldn't have put down the name of the town I live in? Come to think of it, I haven't seen too many blogs that do tell the town..... do you have any thoughts on that?

Well have a good day - hugs from Michigan - Diane

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Can't wait to see your transformation of this radiator cover. I'm quite sure it will be lovely.

Blessings,

Sher