Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Use what you have....

I'm using up a bunch of cotton yarn I had stored in a closet by making dishcloths. If you've never used a cotton dishcloth like grandma used to use....you're missing a great old fashioned kitchen tool. They can be machine washed and dried and the texture just gets better with time. I actually like knitted ones better, but I'm a fast crocheter and a slow knitter. So these are crocheted. I made one on the way to a band contest, and one on the way home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, I love those knitted or crocheted dishcloths too. It's all I will use.

Peggy said...

Marty has made some for me! I just love them, and I think of her each time I use them. Yours are so pretty!

Julie said...

Too pretty to scrub a nasty counter with. I think the heart one is adorable!