Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Homecoming........

Homecoming in our small town is a big event. With powderpuff football, band, dance, and oh, of course school....quite the busy week. The parade is fun...she was in homecoming court this year and thrilled to ride in a car instead of marching in band for the parade.
Bringing the team through town in a semi truck.
The girls dressed up for the dance. The dance is themed each year and the kids have a blast dressing up. Disney was the theme this year. Here we have Zenon Girl of the 21st Century, Kim Possible, Meg (from Hercules) and a Cheetah Girl. Kim Possible should have been the easiest costume ever, but my sewing machine kept wanting to eat the knit that shirt was made of....so I ended up backing it with some paper......and then picking the white paper out of the stitches on that black shirt. And of course I had waited until the night before.......
At the dance. They looked like they were having a blast.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Oh, my little Colleen is soooo grow up! Someone please slow down the years! Or maybe now that our oldest is in college we should speed it up just a bit. I can't really make up my mind. LOL