Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Thank goodness. I think Joe did a wonderful job on our lights. He does all the high stuff and I do the low ones. We love the old fashioned C9's and C7's like we grew up with, but we mix them with the fairy lights to brighten it all up.

I'm not the best with night time photography. It sure makes you think about how wonderful God made our eyes. We have no trouble seeing this scene without overexposure around the lights! I still have a lit garland to put around the front door.

On the inside we have the tree up and I will be finishing the decorating tomorrow. Things at our house have been put on hold because I have been working on scenery for a Christmas play at church all week....I'll have to take some pictures of the stage tomorrow.

No comments: