Thursday, March 15, 2007

New baby....

If you've been reading this blog for a while you know about our standard poodle Louie. He's such a sweetie and wins everyone over with his sweet personality. He's a cuddler...that's him snuggling with me on the couch.
Today my mom and dad (who are our neighbors) got a dog...he's a small standard and just as pretty as a picture. He's 11 months old. He was rescued out of a sad situation by a woman nearby who is a groomer. She has been working with him for a couple of months and he is coming around and learning to trust people.
Isn't he a cutie? Just look at those paws crossed so neatly. His name is Bojangles. They have been calling him Bo.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a charmer!! I'm always thrilled to see others involved in rescuing animals who come from less than ideal circumstances and just need someone to love them to pieces. Our next baby - another pug rescue - will be ready to come home with us on the 31st and we cant wait!!

Unknown said...

Great puppies! Don't you just love Standards. I just got a new apricot male Standard that is 12 weeks old. Our previous male died of Leukemia a few weeks ago.

I have a website all about Standard Poodles if you'd care to check it out!

http://www.standardpoodlesusa.com

Sandy

Judybec said...

wonderful!
please check out Cesear Millan "the dog whisperer" new book. I learned alot from his book and his tv show on the nat'l geographic chanel. good stuff.
bec

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful, beautiful dog. Heart warming pictures.

Cherry xx

Unknown said...

Louie and Bo are precious. So glad that your parents adopted him and that he now has a caring, loving home. Makes me feel warm all over.
Allie from Minneapolis
www.mycozyhome.typepad.com

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

This post reminds me of my grandmother. I can't tell you how much I miss her and how she would have loved to know about my life in Marrakech. She had standard poodles all her life which she doted on. I was always amazed by how intelligent these dogs are. Yours is beautiful:-)