Saturday, July 28, 2007

New York, New York...

No, I didn't get to go.........but Joe went to attend some classes for work. They tried to fit in as much sight seeing as they could in the evenings.
There he is talking on the phone to me! We're used to Chicago, and love it, but he said New York is a whole different animal.
He made sure he visited some things he knew I'd like...
And some people we love. This is Mary Jo and Steve, Joe's cousins who live in New Jersey. They gave him a whirlwind tour one evening and fed him the best ruben sandwich he's ever eaten. We'll be back guys, I want to come too!
He didn't forget to bring me something he knew I'd like! Raspberry M&M's and New York colored M&M's. You can see which is my favorite!


2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh - I want to go to New York city one day, but I want to go in the holiday season so I can see the infamous window displays and go shopping!..even if it may only be window shopping!!!

Jane LaFazio said...

raspberry m&ms!! Never heard of them, want them!