Sunday, December 23, 2007

New Family Member!


Some of you know that we lost our dog Louie at age 11.5 this year. We felt we were ready to welcome a new pooch to the family...and yesterday we picked Hawkeye up from the airport.
He's a beautiful standard parti poodle. He's 1 and a half years old which should work out great since I want to be able to take him to work with me.
Hawkeye came to us from Blue Willow Poodles in California, where the Thomsons obviously took beautiful care of him. We are so pleased with him.
Joe and Hawkeye watching the Bears stomp the Packers.

5 comments:

Peggy said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful! Now I'm not the only redhead! LOL I'll have to come and meet him.

Anonymous said...

He's soooo cute.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family.

Felicia said...

Congratulations on that cutie pie! Merry Christmas :)

Dawn said...

Oh WOW, he is just beautiful!!! Congratulations!

Vickie said...

Nice looking family there. My kids are about your kids' ages I think. Also, I never saw a parti-poodle! He's beautiful. My friend next door has always had black standard poodles and they are great dogs! Looks like you got a champion! Vickie